Passionate about allergies? Love Writing? Contribute to the Best Allergy Sites Community!
Best Allergy Sites welcomes new article contributions for our growing blog community. Submit a blog post, news article, recipe and more to [email protected]
All submitted posts are moderated before approval. Few things to note before you get started. Please go through our acceptance rules and guidelines for submission below.
- Posts must be your own original work and food allergy, food intolerance, environmental allergy or asthma related.
- Welcomed topics include, but are not limited to:
– Allergies and Intolerances (food, environmental, medicine)
– Allergy research, news and current affairs
– Reviews of products or travel experiences
– Personal experiences, opinions and blog posts
- Feel free to include photos with your posts
- We are not keen on SEO-driven articles or articles that tie up with products. Our sole purpose of articles in this blog is to share useful information & experiences with our readers which can be beneficial to them.
- Limited links are allowed but must be relevant to the post topic.
- Non relevant links are allowed in bylines (at the end of the post) only and only if they are links to your own (rated G) website, profile, etc.
(No third party sites)
Format and Submission:
- All articles should be sent to us in word document format.
- It is very important for us to publish articles with no spelling or grammar mistakes. Please take some time to proofread your article before you send it over. Some minor changes maybe have to made by the Best Allergy Sites editorial team to your work. We will always consult you before making major changes. By submitting your content to Best Allergy Sites, you acknowledge that you accept our terms.
Don’t forget to add an author byline or brief bio at the end of your post. Include any links to your personal blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest accounts. You can also include a photo for your profile with your submission.
Your contributions will inspire and help our readers. You will reach a global audience and with global exposure as a writer.
Be sure to visit our Food Allergy Community Blog to see your and other community posts.
Thank you for contributing to our community!