The signs of spring are popping up everywhere. The weather is warmer, there are buds on the trees and the days are getting longer.
The Easter long weekend is the ideal occasion to celebrate the start of the spring season with your family and friends. Of course, a celebration is not complete without a sweet nibble, and perfectly free™ allergy-friendly Easter Egg Nests are the ideal dessert to get everyone excited about spring! They are made with a crunchy chocolate bed and topped with perfectly free™ non-dairy frozen bites.
perfectly free™ frozen bites have a creamy, non-dairy vanilla core and are enrobed in real Cocoa, Salted Caramel, Blueberry, or Cherry. They are made in a dedicated facility that is free from dairy, wheat/gluten, peanuts, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, and tree nuts (contains coconut). They have no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and their fun round shape and vibrant colors make them so easy to be creative with!
Here’s how to make perfectly free™ Allergy-friendly Easter Egg Nests:
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon of oil (canola, sunflower, grapeseed)
- 3 cups of gluten-free cereal
- 2 boxes of perfectly free™ non-dairy frozen bites
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Add oil to chocolate and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth.
- Add the cereal to the melted chocolate and mix until the cereal is fully covered in chocolate
- Scoop approximately 1/3 cup of cereal mixture and place on prepared cookie sheet. Reshape and flatten out cereal mixture so that it is shaped like a nest
- Repeat to make 8 chocolate nests
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator and allow to harden (approximately 10 minutes)
- To serve, put chocolate nest on a dessert plate and place 2 perfectly free™ non-dairy frozen bites on top of the nest. Serve immediately.
#liveperfectlyfree this springtime and enjoy the taste of life!
This post is sponsored by perfectly free™, all opinions are mine. Note that manufacturing practices and ingredients can change at anytime without notice and readers are always responsible for assuring allergen safety before buying or consuming foods.